No-Bake Mint Chocolate Lasagna Dessert

This is the best ever mint chocolate lasagna recipe no bake dessert. It’s so easy because you don’t have to bake it and you don’t have to wait to eat it.

No-Bake Mint Chocolate Lasagna Dessert


I’m assuming you love mint and chocolate together. Guess what? I don’t. Not my favorite. But most of my children LOVE mint chocolate desserts and beg for it all the time, so I came up with this easy chocolate lasagna recipe no-bake dessert that’s so easy my 11-year-old daughter can make it. This is a really good dessert for family parties because it’s so easy to make and looks fancy and tastes great (if you like mint and chocolate chip).
No-Bake Mint Chocolate Lasagna Dessert


This can also be good for “green” holidays, like St. Patrick’s Day, Earth Day and Christmas. I made it for a family birthday party for the March birthdays in honor of St. Patrick’s Day and it turned out so good. Everyone loved it. We had that party at our house and I made Hawaiian Haystacks for everyone for dinner and then this for dessert.

I spent the day before the party cleaning the house most of the day and watching my three younger children while my husband was helping my oldest daughter make her costume for the school play. They were gone most of the day and I got tons of cleaning done. It was awesome. I love cleaning my house and doing a good job when I have time and it’s for a special occasion.

It’s not so fun when you pick up the same thing every day and wash the same dish over and over. I mean, seriously, how many times have I washed the same dishes? Each dish gets washed thousands of times in it’s life, especially in our house because we cook everything from scratch for every meal (well, most of the time).

Mint Chocolate Lasagna Recipe
Back to this chocolate lasagna recipe no bake dessert. . . Please let me know if you try it and if you like it or don’t like it. I love your comments and feedback!
I you want other no bake mint dessert ideas, please check out these recipes.

INGREDIENTS
1 15.25 Ounce Package Mint Oreos
1/4 Cup Butter ((1/2 stick))
8 Ounce Package Cream Cheese
1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
2 Tbl Heavy Cream
8 Ounce Container Cool Whip
3.9 Ounce Package Instant Chocolate Pudding
2 Cups Cold Milk
1 tsp Mint Extract
2–3 Drops Green Food Coloring


Reading More At: No-Bake Mint Chocolate Lasagna Dessert

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here