The world's best chicken

Such a bold claim! I’m willing to make it. The husband raved. My taste buds have never been so tickled. Others have called it, “So Good it Can’t Be Described, Explosion on Your Taste Buds Chicken.” I wouldn’t toy with you, reader.

Such a bold claim! I’m willing to make it. The husband raved. My taste buds have never been so tickled. Others have called it, “So Good it Can’t Be Described, Explosion on Your Taste Buds Chicken.” I wouldn’t toy with you, reader.


INGREDIENTS

  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • ½ cup Dijon mustard
  • ¼ cup maple syrup
  • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
  • Salt & pepper
  • Fresh rosemary

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
  3. Place chicken breasts into 9x13 lined baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper.
  4. Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. Put some more pepper on, if you please.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here